We let parents go to church so kids can learn about Jesus!
Who We Are
Our goal is to partner with parents to raise kids who love Jesus. At Swiss Cove our kids (infant through 5th grade) experience safe, age-appropriate environments where they learn about Jesus in a creative, fun, and relevant way.
We would love to see you and your family visit the Cove.
Would you like to pre-register your kids?
Adventure Cove (Birth-Pre K)
The Cove encourages wonder in these safe and loving environments, where our youngest kids learn Bible stories, play games, and learn a foundational truth about Jesus.
- We provide a fun large group experience with engaging Bible storytelling and games, art and music
- We teach the Bible and focus on the gospel story from an early age
- Parents receive take-home tools to help them talk about God and the Bible with their youngest children.
Kid’z Cove (K-5th Grade)
In Elementary we invite discovery in a high-energy environment that teaches kids the good news of Jesus found in the entire Bible.
- Kid’z Cove teaches the story of Jesus through the whole Bible
- We host an engaging large group time of worship and creative Bible stories
- Kids also spend time smaller age-based Life Groups to build friendships and reinforce the gospel ideas from the lesson through games and art
- Kids get a take-home devotional with fun activities and thinking prompts to help them keep learning throughout the week each week.
Cove Students (6th-12th Grade)
In Middle & High School we develop passion for Jesus in a fun environment that teaches students how to share their story.
- Cove teaches the story of Jesus through an engaging message each week.
- We host a fun large group time of worship and games.
- Students also spend time in smaller age and gender-based Life Groups to build friendships and reinforce the gospel ideas from the lesson.